Our Highland veterinarians are happy to care for your dog’s or cat’s immediate needs; from immediate illnesses to last minute vaccine appointments. All Prompt Care patients will be seen in the order their name appears on our waitlist, except for emergencies which will be seen immediately.
- For emergencies Monday through Friday, 8am to 5:00 pm., call (309) 828-7722 and come directly to Highland Pet Hospital anytime.
- If after 6pm, call (309) 665-5020 and go directly to Animal Emergency Clinic of McLean County.
How to schedule a Prompt Care appointment
- The easiest way to schedule a Prompt Care appointment is to click on the button labeled “Schedule PC Appt”. You will be taken to Highland’s Pet Portal. If this is your first time signing in, you will need to click the “YOUR FIRST TIME LOGGING IN? SIGN UP HERE!” button. We will collect some information about you and your pet. If you have already used our online booking/pet portal, just sign in.
- SELECT OPTION 3 “ 3 Highland Prompt Care” YOU MAY NEED TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT.
- If your screen is not accented GREEN you have selected the wrong option.
- In the upper right-hand corner click “Book new appointment”
- Click “Schedule Appointment”
- Click “Select”
- Select your pet from the drop down
- SCROLL DOWN and fill out the “Reason for Appointment” section
- Click “Submit”, you will see that your online booking has been requested.
- You are now in line for Prompt Care.
- If you do not like electronic scheduling, please feel free to call Highland Pet Hospital at (309) 828-7722 and we can enter you on the list. It is just that easy!
- If your pet has not been seen for vaccinations within the past year, please note this on the reason for your visit and wait in your car until our staff come out. We will make sure there is not an infectious disease threat before having you or your pet enter the building.